BLEEDING CORP. Born in 2011, in the city of Cuenca, Ecuador; formed by DAE (vocals / programming), STEREAN (Dj / Keyboards); This year they released the first digital demo “Out of Control” with which they had national and international support. This allowed their first show in Quito; in 2012 they released the first official EP called “Capitol Drunk” through the American label Engraved Ritual and perform the video recording of the song “I Can’t Get Control” and participated in several compilations and remixes for bands of American, European and Latin scene; plus a series of concerts in which they’ve participated including the first outlet show in 2013 to play at the “Gods of Elektro Fest” in Lima – Peru and the incursion to the band to DISTORD (guitars) .
The debut album “Infected Sound” included guitars and a more varied style ranges from electro to industrial metal, so it’s available for streaming in bandcamp, itunes, spotify, Google Play, etc
- What was your first record you bought?
Dae: I think was Chocolate starfish and hot dog flavored water of Limp Bizkit but I’m not sure.
Steran: I didn’t know exactly but I think it was “Things Falling Apart” by NIN
Distord: I thinks was Brave New World by Iron Maiden.
- Where did the band’s name come from? And a short story about the band
Bleeding Corp. represent an organized chaos, the black and white, the opposite poles, Sterean And me (Dae) started the band as a duo in 2011, and released an Ep called “Capital Drunk”, later Distord join Bleeding Corp. to release our first album “Infected Sounds”.
- When did you start playing live – and what or who were your early passions and influences?
We played live for first time after to release our demo in 2011 that show was terrible, we are nervous, our equipment failed, but after that we keep releasing some songs and playing live again in different cities, we have more experience, and we love to play our stupid songs live.
Our influences are varied, we listen different music included metal, electro, edm, hard core, post punk, etc. and always are looking sound different, trying to get our music to a next level.
- What gave you that initial push?
There are two friends who gave us that push, Vinicio Reino from MV Studio, he made the video of “The Black Heart” and “Hellbound” for us; and Sander Kapper who help us with the mastering and to get our album released in Advoxya Records.
- What are currently your main challenges as a music producer? What is it about producing your own music that makes it interesting for you?
Well the hardest part is found your sound, I compose a lot of songs which are discarded just because didn’t sound like a Bleeding Corp. song and I always want to experiment with new sounds but retaining the attitude of the band.
- Which countries have you played/put parties on?
We have played a lot in our country Ecuador and in Perú, we hope visit other countries in the future maybe promoting a new album.
- What’s the best event you’ve played at/put on?
I think it was when we played as the opening act for Hocico that was a great experience.
- What’s your favorite song or band of all time?
Sterean: London After Midnight
- So how is the music scene in your eyes at the moment?
With pros and cons, we’ll see what happens in the future
- Funniest thing that ever happened at an event?
Dae: 2013, in Quito I was totally hoarse so I drank a lot of Vodka and beer, I was so drunk at the show and with no voice was a funny night.
Sterean: First show, we were lost in the city and we didn’t find the venue.
Distord: Drink before, during & after a show everytime it’s so great!
- If you could stage a party/gig anywhere, where would you choose?
We will love to play in a festival like Resistanz, you know with a lot of people and bands.
- How do you see the scene 5 years from now?
Older, Balder, Fatter
- If you had a time machine what year would you go back to and why?
I would like travel to the future, the past not so much
- Favorite Lyrics?
From our album: “Ruegos”
- One thing you would change about the current local music scene?
More support from the media to the electronic underground bands/projects
Listen their album “Infected Sounds”
* Physical copy: http://goo.gl/Uh1sUi
-by: Dj Dark Modulator